Tuesday 9 September 2008

Why Do You Men Get So Angry...

Why is it that a man will insist on tackling a difficult DIY job...then fume about it for as long as it takes to do?

Hector constantly does this.

It is guaranteed that whenever he undertakes a job around the house, he will no longer remain my lovely, laid back, charming and gentle husband. Instead, he turns into a savage, snarling, swearing beast.

So, why on earth does he do it in the first place then?

It's okay now though. After several days of fury, a pal has come round to give him a hand. I can hear them cheerfully chatting away as they work in the building site which was once known as our kitchen. There is no swearing or tantrums going on now.

S'funny really, cos they say that it is us women who are the complicated ones!

1 comment:

T said...

OH My, I can so relate to this.

I love your blog.